Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hillary Clinton's Merch is Rad


Hillary Clinton is one badass bitch! I want this woman to be the next President of the United States so much that I am considering registering and voting in the U.S. in the next elections.

Her campaign merch is super cool and I definitely want a t-shirt! She's "shattering the glass ceiling" with her awesome campaign merchandise, check them out...


The ladies tee is a print of Hillary's classic, bold and powerful suit. 'The Everyday Pantsuit Tee' is for when you want to keep your reputation up as a stylish, badass, boss-bitch, who runs a country.


I'm also loving this plastic drink tumbler. Great for juices, weekend icy mojitos, or a gin a juice. It comes complete with matching straw.


Kids can keep stylish and political in this adorable Hillary logo jumpsuit. I think the kids pretty freaking adorable too!



She also has some badass homewares, like this pillow. It just creams "#BossBitch" and I can honestly say I want one of these on my bed so boys know I'm a boss, don't mess with me!

Anyways, if you want to get some of your own Hillary Clinton merch and support another great to run the United States of America, buy something cool here: https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/collections/all

#BossBitch

No comments:

Post a Comment