Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kookaï Disgrace

In breaking news there has been some recent controversy around a V.I.P. event at the Kookaï in The Emporium, Melbourne. There were comments swirling around of racism but from reading the original post (below) and the Managing Directors apology I feel as though the issue has been misconstrued.

This appears to be more of an issue of pure disrespect not of any particular racism and a very low level of customer service. This is very unfortunate for the brand as this is a HUGE black mark for so many shoppers who have already been disgruntled after shopping by experiencing their own poor customer service. I know I have had both ends of the spectrum and when I first moved to Melbourne, I really wanted to work within the Kookaï brand.

I respect and appreciate the Managing Director stepping up and releasing a statement but it just feels as though he has pushed the blame onto the 'external security company'. You can read the 'apology' here www.facebook.com/Kookai.

I, for one, appreciate that Serena had the courage to step up and openly state that she was unhappy with what happened. I hope she feels she got the apology she deserved.

#RESPECT

Original Facebook complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment